Friday 17 May 2013

Strawberry-Mango Smoothie!


I had a mango lying around, but I didn't feel like just eating it on its own. I craved something sweet and creamy.. So I made a smoothie!


Ingredients:

  • 1 mango.
  • 1 frozen banana.
  • A handful of strawberries.
  • 1 tsp honey.
  • 2 tbsp low fat yoghurt (or greek yoghurt if you so wish).
  • 1/2 cup low fat milk (or skim milk, or soy milk, or almond milk.. you get the drift).


Shove all the ingredients into a blender and blend, blend, blend!

The smoothie comes out very thick and creamy, so I went ahead and enjoyed mine with a rice cake!



Nutrition information:
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: