Wednesday 19 June 2013

Brandspotting: Ziaja.


As I tend to spend all my summers in Poland, I became quite familiar with some of the Polish brands. Most of them were alright and just something I would grab because it would be cheaper than foreign brands, but wouldn't be something I'd fuss about keeping in my routine whilst living outside of Poland. A few of them, however, I found to be incredible and in some cases irreplaceable. Ziaja is one of those brands. I decided to look into the brand and see if it's available outside of Poland, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it is slowly beginning to expand worldwide. Therefore, I decided to introduce you to this affordable but brilliant brand. In this post, I will talk about some of my favourite Ziaja products. They are available on various on-line stores, such as Malayka, although some of my favourite products don't seem to be available on most websites, therefore I do recommend trying your luck on eBay, or grabbing them if you happen to be visiting Poland.

So let's get into it.



A Ziaja product that stood out to me the most is definitely the enzyme peel for feet. I love it because of how convenient it is. You don't need to scrub at your feet, you simply smear it on and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and you can go ahead and throw on a pair of sandals and head out the door. It has become a must-have in my weekly routine, and if you can get your hands on it, definitely try it out! I also suggest trying out their cooling cream for tired legs, as it is just so soothing after wearing high heels all day, or during a long flight. 

I also love Ziaja's moisturising products; body butters, body lotions and hand creams. They come in a few different scents, my favourites being olive and cocoa butter. I always keep a tub of the olive hand cream on my desk, as I love using it while I'm on my laptop, since it sinks into my skin really fast, doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy, but it does make them extremely soft!

They also offer skincare for blemished teenage skin, which I used to use a couple of years ago when I was battling teenage acne. My favourite product from the range was the enzyme peel, as it exfoliated my skin without irritating any existing breakouts. The teenage skin range cosmetics were the only skincare items I ever personally tried, however my mum swears by their anti-aging range which I think is worth trying out. Ziaja pretty much offers a range of skincare for most skin concerns, be it overly sensitive skin, overly dry skin or broken capillaries.

The last product I can't go without is the little pot of sunscreen. It's a very thick SPF 30 cream which is meant for lips and moles, freckles and other such marks. It became extremely handy for me when I got a couple of moles removed and had to protect the healing skin from the sun, in order to avoid having dark scars. I also use this on my tattoo, as it prevents it from fading due to sun exposure. Finally, I use this on my lips under any other lip products, as it keeps my lips moisturised and protects them from the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: