Thursday 9 May 2013

Product Review: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm.

What Clinique says:

Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm is a lip treatment with sheer colour that relieves dry, cracked lips and provides immediate moisturisation. The unique pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip colour and rolls up for ease of use.

Product: 2/10.

Not moisturising at all. In fact, I felt like it dried out my lips. It was alright at first, but it actually made my lips feel horrid in the long run. The colour is extremely sheer and requires a lot of layers to show up at all. I liked the packaging and the ease of use, but expected a quality product inside.

Price: 1/10.

£16 for this? Come on. Revlon carries a very similar product for half the price, and although I haven't tried it, I don't think it can be more disappointing than this. In fact, I might just get it and test it out and post a comparison.

Final verdict: 1/10.




Would I purchase this product again?: Never.

Would I recommend it to a friend: Nope.

The colour is extremely sheer, it is not moisturising at all, which basically defeats the whole point of this product. Although I think Clinique have released a new Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm. It claims to be more moisturising, and have a better colour coverage. I might try it out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thanks!!
    oversættelsestjeneste

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: