Wednesday 8 May 2013

Collective Haul! A.k.a. The Guide to being a Crazy Cat Lady with Style!





Since I've never done a fashion post before, I decided that a haul would be a good start. Also, I've gone a little shopping crazy these past three weeks. I blame it on the stress... Yep. Also, please ignore the predominant cat theme. It was a coincidence. I swear! I've also dropped a size since last summer, which was my excuse to get some shorts and a skirt. And was all up for some comfy tops for England's bipolar weather. Down below is a list of the shops which I've gotten these items from, with links if I could find them!



And in order of appearance:
  1. Top from Pull and Bear.
  2. Top from H&M Kids.
  3. Top from H&M Kids.
  4. Top from H&M.
  5. Top from H&M.
  6. Top from Tammy.
  7. Skirt from Tammy.
  8. Shorts from H&M.
  9. Shorts from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: