Friday 31 May 2013

Seven Deadly Sins of Make-up.

I've been a bit lazy today, slothing around the house all day. I decided to do a quick and simple tag just to get my gears turning! And I tag you all!

1. GREED - What are your most expensive and inexpensive make-up items?

My most expensive make-up item is the Urban Decay Naked Palette.

My most inexpensive make-up item would probably be a Rimmel product, although I can't decide which one it would be!

2. WRATH - What make-up product do you have a love and hate relationship with?

The Benefit High Beam highlighter. It can look absolutely studding, but at the same time sometimes it just refuses to work with me! Maybe that's because I'm generally not a big fan of any cream high lighters, blushers or bronzers. I'm a powder girl all the way!

3. GLUTTONY - What is your most delicious make-up product?

The Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked. It is so yummy! Oh my! A chocolatey-minty flavour that tastes divine! 

4. SLOTH - What make-up product do you neglect due to laziness?

Primers. Just... Yeah. I always regret it later but I don't seem to realise that I'm undoubtedly going to regret it when I'm being too lazy to put it on!

5. PRIDE - What make-up product gives you the most confidence?

My Make-up Forever HD Foundation. It just makes my skin look great. And having problematic skin, I feel uncomfortable leaving without a foundation.

6. LUST - What make-up product makes you feel more attractive?

Red lipstick! Need I say more?

7. ENVY - What make-up product would you most like to receive as a gift?

The Naked Basics palette! I'm just trying to resist getting it myself but...could I say no to a gift? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: