Sunday 7 July 2013

My Top 5 Nail Polishes.








Wibo 304.
I don't know if Wibo is a brand that's available everywhere, but if you are looking for an alternative, you can try Essie Meet Me At Sunset or Essie Saturday Disco Fever.
Essie After Sex.
Inglot 924.
H&M Come Along With Me.
Essie Aruba Blue.

And a bonus nail polish. I didn't want to include this as an actual nail polish, as I only really use it as a top coat on other blue nail polishes, as it's quite sheer on its own. The reason I love this, though, is the fact that it's scented. I usually find scented nail polishes to smell a bit odd, however this has a refreshing minty scent, which I really like. 

Revlon Mint Fizz.

2 comments:

  1. Essie is such a great go-to brand. I love “Lacy Not Racy"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes that colour looks gorgeous for the colder months! And I love how Essie have just about any colour you could think of!

      Delete

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: