Friday 19 July 2013

Product Review: La Roche-Posay Effaclar K.


What La Roche-Posay says:

La Roche-Posay Effaclar K is a daily renewal fluid gradually exfoliates the skin texture to reduce pores and regain a smooth and clear complexion.

Who is this for? Combination to oily skin with an irregular skin texture.
What does it do? Both the skin's texture and pores feel smoother and tighter, while imperfections are visibly reduced.
How to use: Apply morning and/or evening to the entire face. Can be used as a make-up base.

Product: 10/10.

I used to have pretty bad acne, and although my skin 'cleared up', it left me with an irregular texture, which I have been struggling with for a very long time. I have been using this product for a little over a month now, and I am very pleased with how it has been working for me so far. My skin looks a lot smoother, and I am hoping it will continue working its magic. However, I did use this alongside the Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Toner (£25), which may have sped up the results, in which case I highly recommend using these two products together. I used Effaclar K twice a day, and applying make-up over it was effortless, due to the smooth and shine-free surface it created. The consistency is quite lightweight, and it doesn't make my skin feel sticky or heavy at all and gets absorbed quite fast. Overall, great product.

Price: 9/10.

This product retails for £13 at Boots, and although not the cheapest for 30ml, I find this to be a very reasonable price for the quality of the product. Although the tube is very small, it does last for quite a while. I've been using mine for a little over a month, and I've still got enough to last a couple of weeks. 

Final verdict: 10/10.

Would I repurchase this product?: Yes, however I feel my skin is smooth enough after using one tube of this and I probably won't need to repurchase this.

Would I recommend it to a friend?: Yes.

This product makes my skin look and feel great. It made a visible difference to my skin, and I would recommend it to anyone with irregular texture. 

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for my I Heart Summer tag! Go check it out<3
    http://itsmemelblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/i-heart-summer-tag.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: