Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013: 13 life lessons and 13 favourite products.

I know I haven't posted anything since September, I'm sorry about that. I would say life got in the way, but that's just an excuse. As it's the end of 2013 I thought I would do a post as a sort of conclusion to my year, and hopefully push me to be more active in the new year.

13 life lessons of 2013:

1. Snow is a lot of fun, until you have to be somewhere on time.
2. Missing a flight because of snow isn't so bad when you get an extra day with your loved one.
3. Working out and eating healthier works out best when you learn to love yourself first.
4. Don't speak before you think and don't act before you calm down. It will never end well, and you will always regret what you said or did.
5. You might dislike where you grew up, but when you leave you will still kind of miss it.
6. Moving to a new country on your own isn't as scary as it seems.
7. But you will miss your family more than you might actually think.
8. You will also miss your cat, just as much as you expect.
9. You will meet new people, some of whom will become very dear to you, some of whom will greatly disappoint you.
10. Being reunited with your best friend and loved one is well worth the wait.
11. Spending time with your brother and his fiance is always quality time.
12. Trust those who know you best.
13. Be kind to everyone, but don't let anyone stamp all over you.





13 favourite products of 2013:


This concludes my last post of 2013, and hopefully there will be many more to come in 2014. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: