Friday 24 May 2013

The 50 Facts About Me Tag!

Since I haven't had much to blog about lately, I decided to do a quick and easy tag post! I've noticed that Lottieees has recently done one, and so I decided to tag myself! And I tag all of you!

1) I LOVE cats!
2) I've had my cat since I was 4 years old and I grew up with her, so she's pretty much like my sister now! And we're both a little insane...
"You did WHAT to my catnip!?"
3) I have an incredible boyfriend who is the kindest and most inspiring person I have ever met! He's truly an angel with a heart of gold!
Happy times! <3
4) My birthday is on the 21st of October.
5) My real name is Katarzyna, but everyone calls me Kate or Kasha.
6) I have a phobia of dreamcatchers! 
7) My favourite book is The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
8) My favourite movies are Amelie and Sweeney Todd.
9) I have a very mixed taste in music, I generally like anything rock-y in any way, so that includes metal, rock'n'roll, punk, indie or any other similar genre. I also really like trip hop and chill music, as well as 80s music.

10) I currently have two tattoos and 11 piercings, if you count an industrial as one piercing.
11) I have a brother who is 16 years older than me, and who is incredible and I love him to itsy-bits!
12) My favourite colours are black, purple, bordeaux (wine red/oxblood) and royal blue.
13) I really dislike the colour yellow.
14) I am from Warsaw.
15) I am 5"5'.
16) I love art and artsy things, and I love making jewellery.
17) I hate tanning, not only is it bad for you, but I don't tan. I beetroot. And sizzle.
18) I wear sunscreen every single time I go out during daytime.
19) This is how old I am.
20) When I go to a coffee shop, I always get a small, skimmed milk Latte and have it with a packet of Stevia in the Raw, or artificial sweetener if I forgot to bring Stevia.
21) I love sushi.
22) I once got molested by Winnie the Pooh.
23) My favourite flowers are tulips (not the yellow ones though haha).
24) One of my dreams is to travel the world. If not, however, I would still love to travel or live in a bunch of different countries throughout my life.
25) I consider myself Agnostic.
26) I have amber coloured eyes.
27) I am naturally blonde. I also wish someone told me to fill my brows! Haha!
28) I can speak two languages; Polish and English.
29) My favourite food is Arabic food.
30) My favourite dessert is Crème Brûlée.
31) I am extremely anxious about talking on the phone, and I try to avoid it as much as I can.
32) I enjoy cleaning and tidying up. It relaxes me and I feel better once I'm done!
33) I hate celery! And ginger! And parsley! And dill! Eek!
34) Both my first and second names mean 'pure'! Hah!
35) I love meadows and forests.
36) I love taking baths.
37) I can pull REALLY f*cked up faces.
This is a very mild example.
38) My favourite perfumes are Rockin' Rio and Taj Sunset by Escada. I also love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Nina Ricci perfumes.
39) My shoe size is 39 most of the time.
40) I love polka dots.
41) I used to play the violin and the clarinet.
42) I used to volunteer at the local animal shelter, I'd basically spend my Saturday mornings cuddling a bunch of cats! I also got pissed on by a dog there.
Kitten heaven!
This dog was pissing on me.
43) When I was very young I always wanted to wear braces, but my teeth turned out perfect!
44) I used to hate cuddling, but my boyfriend converted me and now I can't get enough! 
45) I could never wear white or pale pastel coloured jeans. 
46) My favourite lipstick colour is Russian Red by MAC.
47) I am very lazy. And procrastinate A LOT.
48) I used to be vegetarian for about 4 or 5 years.
49) My favourite soft drink is Mountain Dew.
50) My favourite Shisha flavour is lemon and mint.

2 comments:

  1. My favourite book is 'The Bell Jar' too, such a powerful book.

    & I too am a cat lover!

    Jade xo

    http://jadorejadex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a very powerful book, at times I felt like I was slipping into a state of insanity myself whilst reading it!

      Delete

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: