Friday 24 May 2013

Updates on Kasha Zee!



I haven't been posting as often as I tend to, as I've got exams coming up in less than a week and I've just been pretty occupied with life! Yesterday I was actually seeing my friend who I haven't seen for a year or so as he studies abroad, but came back to visit this summer! Yay! Whilst being out with him, I got these a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e cat-shaped cookie cutters! I have a feeling everything I eat from now on will be cat shaped! It was a pretty long day, so I was pretty relieved when I got back home and had some cuddle-up time with my cat!

I also decided to film a make-up tutorial as I haven't posted anything on my YouTube channel since the introduction video, and I thought it's about time I did! So, whilst getting ready to go out, I set up a camera and everything, had it recording and was quite pleased with how well my make-up turned out! And then I flipped the camera over and it turned out the memory card ran out after like... 2 minutes? So I was left with a face full of perfect make-up and a 2 minute clip of a part of my make-up tutorial. I was really really annoyed! Ugh! But I shall try again after my exams are over, so be patient and stay tuned! I also couldn't decide whether I wanted scrambled eggs or pancakes for breakfast so I made both! Nothing wrong with a bit of variety in life, is there? Or maybe I just had too much free time on my hands. Well, either way, it was yummy! I scrambled one egg with some bell pepper and tomato pieces, and had that with some avocado and hummus, and enjoyed some banana and egg pancakes drizzled with honey and topped with low fat yoghurt and strawberries! Yum! What did you have for breakfast today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: