Saturday 27 July 2013

I Heart Summer Tag.

I've been tagged by the lovely Mel of It's Me Mel and the tag seems quite fun so I decided to give it a go. And I tag anyone who reads this to do this tag! :)

Favourite bronzer for summer?

I rarely use a bronzer on my face, and if I do it's for contouring purposes. However I do quite like the NYX matte bronzer, as it doesn't go orange on me.

You're relaxing on a hammock on a tropical island. What would you be sipping on?

A Pina Colada seems rather appropriate, don't you think?

Favourite summer lipstick?

As I'm a big fan of red lipstick, recently I've been wearing the Maybelline Superstay 14hr lipstick in Non-Stop Red. It's a very bright red, which I prefer during warmer months, as opposed to the deeper reds I usually wear in the colder months. 

Pool or beach?

Definitely pool. I can get very picky about beaches, and usually get fed up and annoyed with the sand, salty water and unknown things found on the seabed that I might just happen to step on. I do like the occasional trip to a nice, clean beach though.

Summer = crazy hair. What's your must have styling product?

I don't tend to use many hair styling products, I'm more of a hair care product girl. As the sun can dry out my hair and fade out my hair colour, I like reaching for the Body Shop's detangling spray, as it has UV protection.

Sunbathing or fake tanning?

I never sunbathed and I never will. I find sitting in the sun boring and quite annoying, especially since I burn far too easily. In fact, I would probably start sizzling if I did try sunbathing. It's also quite bad for you, and causes pre-mature ageing, so thanks but no thanks. If I feel the need to have sun-kissed skin, I'll reach for the St Tropez Bronzing Mousse. 


Favourite summer nail polish?

I love my coral and turquoise shades. Recently, however, I've opted for paler shades, including a mint shade and a milky white shade.

Any summer traditions?

Does whitening my teeth every summer count?

Favourite summer scent?

It's a tie between Escada Taj Sunset and Escada Rockin' Rio.

Favourite BBQ food?

Does Arabic food count? It's all grilled. And So. So. Sooo. Good.

Favourite summer proof make-up?

I pretty much stick to the same make-up routine all year round, as I just don't feel comfortable not wearing my foundation and powder. Blotting papers usually save the day though.

Any summer vacations planned?

Sadly, none! However in a month I'm moving to England, so that will be quite an exciting change for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: