Sunday 1 September 2013

Liebster Award.


The Bloggers Liebster Award

"The Liebster Award is given to up & coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is a German & means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing & welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community & it is a great way to connect with other bloggers & help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs. "

Here are the rules for receiving this award: 

1. You must link back to the person what nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
1) I've been nominated by Amber Types.

2) Amber's questions:

What are your top 3 staple makeup or beauty products?

Maybelline's gel eyeliner, Makeup Forever HD foundation and Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer.

What is your least favourite beauty product you have ever tried?

Clinique's Chubby Stick lip balm.

On a daily basis, what makeup items do you wear?

Foundation, concealer, powder, blush, eyebrow wax/powder, mascara and gel eyeliner (on most days).

What are your favourite lipstick brands and colours?

MAC Russian Red is my favourite red, however I'm a fan of Rimmel lipsticks from the Kate Moss range, I just think they're brilliant for their price and come in such a variety of shades.

What celebrity or well known individual inspires you?

I can't think of anyone, to be honest.

How would you describe your style?

I guess my choice of clothing, make up and accessories would put me in the alternative category, however I don't limit myself to a single style.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

An hour to two, depending on where I'm going.

What is your favourite food?

Lebanese and Turkish food.

What is your dream job?

I don't have a dream job, I just know I want to do something art and design related.

What is your favourite Disney or animation film?

Right now my favourite animation film must be Despicable Me 2. I do also really love UP though. In terms of old school Disney films, I remember loving Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid.

What is your favourite animal?

Cats.

3) The blogs I nominate:


4) My questions to the nominees:

1. What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
2. If all your makeup disappeared and you could only get 5 new products, what would you get?
3. What is your favourite item of clothing?
4. What makeup brush could you not go without?
5. What hair products do you use daily?
6. Where do you like to shop the most for beauty/fashion?
7. What is your favourite perfume?
8. Dream holiday/travel destination?
9. Pool or sea?
10. What is your favourite book?
11. What is your hobby//favourite past time activity?

2 comments:

  1. Awh, I'm so glad you answered my questions! I am also in love with the Rimmel Kate Mass Lipstick Collection!

    http://ambertypes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting post:)

    www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: